AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Pairing up socks, the great debate
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

RiverRat
Posted 10/27/2015 07:24 (#4859815 - in reply to #4859511)
Subject: RE: Pairing up socks, the great debate

northeast mo shelbina
For you guys that do laundry ? I tell you all how I got fired from laundry duty.
I got in early one day while she was still at work and thought I would help out and go ahead and wash my jeans.
I put them in the washer, put the detergent in, made sure it was on heavy duty and started it. I was setting comfortably
in my chair watching a ball game on TV when I heard my darling bride pull in the drive, thought oh she'll be so impressed when she comes in and hears the washer already running?
I hear her come in the door......... then hear those high heels clicking to the washer...... hear the lid open and the washer stop.............. then hear her yell my FULL name (that's never good) so I jump up go back to the washer and listen to her try to explain how you can't put 18 pairs of jeans in one load !!!!!!
So then I tried to explain to her that we were not nearly as educated as engineers and there is NO WAY they would design a new wash machine now days that the lid would close if it had to many clothes in it?????????
So I got fired from laundry that day and have never looked back !
I have been married for 25 years so no sense in rocking the boat now ;-)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)