AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Weigh Ins For 10/11/15
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Von WC Ohio
Posted 10/11/2015 09:05 (#4834031 - in reply to #4833984)
Subject: RE: Weigh Ins For 10/11/15

Down 1 lb for the week to 172 this morning.  (Started at 235 in 3rd week of February of 2015) So I have lost over 25% of my body's weight. 

Still see fluctuating readings on the scale depending on when I weigh. I check weight various times during the week and it seems to fluctuate I have seen 169 a couple times so I know sub 170 is possible.

Still eating the same low carb menu and type meals as I referenced before and still don't count calories or worry about portions of anything except making sure its low/0 carbs.

I remain convinced that all these labeled foods claiming low fat, healthy, low cholesterol etc are simply a chimera (a thing that is hoped or wished for but in fact is illusory or impossible to achieve) of pumped up carb laden junk.

Cutting carbs has been the solution for me and it has been relatively easy just changing my diet. I've had far greater success doing this than starving myself and trying to burn off extra calories through extensive walking. When I tried that method I managed to get down to about 190 but felt weak and starved all the time.

I just want to share what has worked successfully for me.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)