AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Weigh Ins For 10/11/15
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 10/11/2015 08:41 (#4833984)
Subject: Weigh Ins For 10/11/15

Good Sunday Morning. Like Dave said, "time to pay the fiddler" with us having to step on the scale this morning. It was a fun filled busy week with our son, wife and granddaughter home. Sure hated to see them go. Our granddaughter must have liked the farm because every day when our son comes home from work, he asks her what she did today and she tells him that she went to the farm and played with the cats and the calves and saw the cows. It must have made an impression.

OK, another warning about being careful during harvest. The same neighbor that had his employee get caught in the chopper, had hired a retired farmer to help with manure hauling. He came around the corner and met a manure truck and had to take the ditch and lucky he didn't flip the tractor, but did do a lot of damage. Take your time and be safe.

So, now onto the scale. Our numbers are dwindling because of the harvest, hope you all come back. But to us that are still here, good for you. We have some really big losers here. Please post some before and after pictures. Dave gained 2 pounds and I gained 1.4. Well, we couldn't let that anniversary cake go to waste. Hope you all had a good week.

I'll post one picture that means a lot to me as we walk down the isle.

(image.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments image.jpg (131KB - 104 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)