AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Anaplas?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

wayneNWAR
Posted 8/25/2015 21:04 (#4753203)
Subject: Anaplas?

north west arkansas
Neighbor called tonight and is having a lot of trouble with anaplas. We don't really join and have a highway between us. Are corners meet with the road between us and I go for about a 1 mile to the west and he goes a mile to the east. I have been using a medicated mineral with fly dope that's considered a anaplas mineral and he has been using just a regular mineral with nothing else. My cows were wormed and poured with all shots given in the spring but nothing since. Some of these cows may have had the long range mineral but not 100% which wouldn't help anaplas other the it seems to really help with flies. He didn't call till late this evening and I really didn't notice much for flies on them earlier today but they could have. I am going to look at them first thing in the morning and if they have flies I'm going to probably just use a pour on wormer unless the vets have a better plan of attack. So far I haven't noticed anything in mine but haven't been watching them real close either. Any ideas or suggestions on how to ward this off and keep from having a problem?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)