AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 8/23/15*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

BRIAN
Posted 8/23/2015 14:37 (#4749025 - in reply to #4748868)
Subject: RE: *****Weigh Ins For 8/23/15*****

Graymont Illinois

I have a pressure ulcer under my big toe that would not heal. I had this same procedure done a year or two ago.

First podiatrist must not have removed enough bone to stop the pressure ulcer.  So, I went to another podiatrist after it not healing in over a year and office visits  every week or every other week. First thing he said is I have an enlarged bone in my big toe causing the p.u. So we went in and cut off some more bone, I told him to remove enough that I don't have to do this again. I was awake for the procedure, it sounded like it should really hurt. I told the doctor in the old westerns they gave the guy a stick to bite down on.

I also told him I did not want to hear any ooops.

His post op instructions was to not get the dressing wet and not to remove the dressing till next Fridays office visit.

I think I am going to call his office Monday because I would like the dressing changed, cannot believe this dressing should stay on for a week. He said not to worry about 1/2 dollar size blood spot after I get home. It did stop bleeding after I got home and my foot elevated.

(foot1.jpg)

(foot2.jpg)

(foot3.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments foot1.jpg (65KB - 62 downloads)
Attachments foot2.jpg (50KB - 67 downloads)
Attachments foot3.jpg (58KB - 70 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)