AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Oh the excitement, the new Harbor Freight store is open !!!.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Gary Lyon
Posted 7/29/2015 00:03 (#4705393 - in reply to #4705381)
Subject: RE: Oh the excitement, the new Harbor Freight store is open !!!.

Southeast Wyoming

Jon Hagen - 7/28/2015 22:51
Gary Lyon - 7/29/2015 22:22

SteigerSt320 - 7/28/2015 20:36 It's a good store, once you learn whats junk and what's good. I use their 20 to 25% off coupons often.

You "said" a mouth full there.  That can cut your shopping time greatly.  lol

Digital calipers have been good, along with $4 multimeters (one in very vehicle).  I gave up on the sandblaster the first day I tried it; the neighbor says I need to screen the sand, that the blaster is not the problem.

Much of the construction is cheap but usable, maybe you get what you pay for but hate it when you have to "build" something to get it to assemble "right".

YES, I keep going back once in a while when I am in Greeley, CO.  There is a lot there I would like to have even if modification is required. 

That reminds me of the little vacuum pot sand blaster I bought at TSC. I messed with it for hours, tried different grit / brand of sand, then chucked it into a storage shed because it would constantly clog the sand hose. A few years later, I needed to do another small sand blast job I pulled the little blaster out and read the instruction sheet again in case I missed something. I got to the part where they say the blaster can be used for sand or liquid solvents. They stated in bold print, that for sand, do not push the hose all the way on the nipple, as the nipple has a hole to bleed in air to carry the sand to the nozzle. OH, really ??? I pulled the hose back about 1/2 inch on the 2 inch long nipple to expose the little air hole. Gee that thing works good, never plugged the hose again. I have read something about men and reading instructions :(

Yours came with instructions??            : )

That sounds like the problem I was having so I will check it out.  Thank you.  Enjoy the new toy store!  They can nickle and dime you to death.  lol 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)