AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Oh the excitement, the new Harbor Freight store is open !!!.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

IowaMark
Posted 7/29/2015 06:39 (#4705524 - in reply to #4705172)
Subject: RE: Oh the excitement, the new Harbor Freight store is open !!!.

NW Iowa. / SW Arizona
I can still remember the disappointment the first time I walked into the Sioux City HF when it opened for the first time a few years ago. I walked up and down the aisle's and thought to myself, wow, what a bunch of junk tools. I walked out of the store empty handed. For some reason a short time later I was killing some time waiting for my wife to do some shopping in a nearby store so I thought I'd check it out again. They had a big sale on some hand tools so I bought some. I've been hooked every since.

Like mentioned before they have both good and bad merchandise, you just have to keep in mind what your buying. If you haven't already signed up for it sign up for their email specials. I get one or two a week it seems with some kind of special on something. Anymore I never go to the store without some sort of coupon. I'd hate to guess how many hundreds and hundreds and probably thousands of dollars of products I've bought from them over the years now. I don't have very many electrical tools from them, they don't seem to last.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)