AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Should Flexstar be sprayed now???
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

duramaxman489
Posted 7/8/2015 20:49 (#4668882 - in reply to #4663822)
Subject: RE: Should Flexstar be sprayed now???

I agree completely with this statement. I myself am still in a retail sales position and take offense with some of the above statements regarding us as product pushers. Are there some product pushers in the industry? Absolutely, but don't group us all together because a few pickup salesman are out to ruin it for everyone. If you could see our warehouse and the product we will have to return, and some we can't return because customers didn't return it too us in decent packaging, I'd think you would change your tone. With the majority of our customers (and I'm assuming most of you do as well), we develop a plan in the winter, and when Mother Nature throws her wrench at us we call an audible, that's why we've returned customers Prefix and brought them out Flexstar GT instead, or a generic Fomesfan for customers that needed to spray branded Powermaxx for a seed bean contract. I value the relationships I have with my customers and would hate to think of any of ours sharing the opinion some of you do of your local retail salesman. Sorry for your bad experiences, but we're not all snake oil salesman with no concern for your bottom line!

Too add to this thread, our Syngenta rep advises us to spray no later than the 15th of July. That's what we did last year, and what we will do again. However if a customer doesn't feel safe with that, no one is holding a gun to their head. Pull out the Ultra Blazer or Cobra, it's their money, not ours, just there to advise them on different options.

Edited by duramaxman489 7/8/2015 20:52
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)