AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

The Importance of Ballasting and Tire Pressure on Magnum AccuGuide
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

torn
Posted 7/1/2015 19:54 (#4656545 - in reply to #4656056)
Subject: RE: The Importance of Ballasting and Tire Pressure on Magnum AccuGuide

roaming
AFS kyle - 7/1/2015 11:23
I am a firm believer that Case has something screwed up in their software and refuses to admit it publicly but I have found that adjusting ballasting and tire pressure to the recommended settings from the owners manual or by following the online calculator guidelines I have been able to cure 7 cases of "Magnum Weave" this spring. These tractors included Tier 3 Magnums, Tier 4 Magnums, and CVT tractors.

Wait. What?

You think that something is screwed up in the software, but when you set everything up per the operator's manual and/or other official recommendations, the system works.

I'm pretty sure Ford (and most other auto manufacturers) have a widespread problem with their tires. They often have a significant bulge at the bottom, roll off the rim (or worse, are shredded by the rim), exhibit excessive wear (especially on the inside and outside edges of the tread) and/or contribute to horrible fuel economy. However, when inflated to proper pressure per the operator's manual, all of these problems disappear and the tires work beautifully.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)