AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Iron stain rmovial on new cement slab
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

chopr1
Posted 6/29/2015 08:12 (#4652036)
Subject: Iron stain rmovial on new cement slab

NE, Oklahoma
After 5 years was able to save money to put in drive and side walk to house and shop. Was done about 2 weeks ago. Really nice.
Then I proceeded to fertilize grass that was tore up on sides of slab, so thought I would fertalize crap dirt hauled in to finish leveling off.
Used a granular npk with iron. spread along and around slab.
Got our nightly shower and came out this morning to a iron spotted mess. Looks like a 7 year old child with freckles. Never thought about the iron granulars.
Just sick of mess on new concrete. Should have swept off when done but didn't. Any ideas what I can use to cut the spots and remove
Lawn centers around here haven't a clue, as was to be expected. So asking the people with lots of answers (farmers!). To old to get down and scrap, have a good power washer but don't know what to use as a solvent.

Minor problem to all you guys and me when dealing with the crop problems, but hoped you would indulge me with some help.
Hopefully done with wheat harvest here in Bartlesville, Ok. today. Long and wet trail like most everybody. Wheat 30 +-5 is a guess. I just run a combine for a good friend of mine, Not really a wheat person, so that's just a guess. Sure will be glad to be done!!!!! Thanks guys Gary
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)