AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Angiogram - Edema -
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

prmckay1
Posted 6/17/2015 04:03 (#4631162)
Subject: Angiogram - Edema -

Lone Wolf, Ok
Well, when the issue arose, I was lucky enough to have some 'contacts' that put me onto compression stockings - and the 'hose lady' gave me a contact for a vascular doctor -- and i got lucky that there was a cancellation which allowed me to have an appointment in less than 3 months (IE - yesterday)

Boy was I impressed

Oklahoma Heart Hospital - most professional run place I've ever been to - Valet Parking (LOL - I didn't use it) -- Prompt, Courteous, Reception Staff - Nurses that understood, why tell them your story when DR needs to hear it -

Dr was Raha Nael - Excellent -

She listened -- and absorbed -- Everything

She gave me a plan for resolution -- and we discussed all directions/ ideas as 2 intelligent people should

In my Case -- Since they found heart blockage -- Start there -- but many other factors possible --

Bladder
Lower Back
Hormones
Sleep Apnea - (I've been a patient on CPAP since 2010)

She has ordered a LE Venus Duplex -- Ultrasound of the valves of the veins

And gave me a prescription for next level support hose -- TBD how that goes - (LOL)

I had realized the night before that nobody had ever looked at T levels. --
So since Hospital had gotten extra blood in case cardio wanted anything, I called GP - they ordered the test.

Now have also called and hope to set up the back X-Ray -- I don't have pain (but I've got lots of water for cushion) - so who knows?

Since I'm off the Super Charged Diuretics for till Angiogram is done, I'm kind of concerned that I will add the water back.

Luckily, since we got 5" of rain on our all ready saturated ground, not really much going on here on farm -- (2 sand farms may need to be sprayed soon - Easy work - I hope)

I'm tired of carrying around this xxxxxx -- Water
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)