AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Angiogram - Edema -
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

prmckay1
Posted 6/17/2015 21:57 (#4632864 - in reply to #4632835)
Subject: RE: Angiogram - Edema -

Lone Wolf, Ok
Walking -

Interesting scenario - If this had occurred during winter - -would have made perfect sense -- I'm not that active --

But this is our crazy time -- starting in April, we deal with swath/bale wheat (rye) hay -- I worked on wicking Rye in wheat -- I was more active than ever -- and this stuff grew ---

When I first talked to my GP - she talked about walking -- at that moment -- I could barely move -- but the day after the super charged diuretic -- The lake was full and spilways running for 1st time in 20 years -- I went down and walked probably 3 miles -- taking picts - it was cool - and I felt great --

Current status of walking/working -- I do lots - just out of breath quickly if walking - climbing -

Having an extremely hard time getting up stairs of 875 Versatile or 7710 Ford -- Son (3rd yr Ag Engr Ok State) - and I are coniving a plan - using a winch to allow for 'elevator' for me --

In all seriousness -- I know I need to walk more -- and some sort of exercise is coming - I will use the lake (since it now is 'full' -- I love to swim -- just haven't taken the minutes to go yet --

I probably should have been there, since I'm so HOT -- really would feel great --

Got Chest X-Ray this afternoon - hopeful something shows up regarding back --

Relating to this - the doctor and I discussed - why no knee pain/back pain - the extra water is cushioning me -- and hiding the pain - but the root issue may still be underlying in the back -

Thanks for everyone's support
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)