AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

2010 mx 305 hydraulics
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

centralillinois
Posted 6/4/2015 21:54 (#4609304)
Subject: 2010 mx 305 hydraulics

Last fall while combining as the grain cart approached I noticed the auger start to raise up. I asked the operator about it and he said he never touched the hydraulics. It happened a couple times but we switched the hoses to another outlet and we thought the problem was solved. But this spring while I drove down the road the field cultivator started to unfold. Again we switched to different outlets and thought we were alright.

But when we put the tractor on the planter the green hydraulic cylinder icon would sometimes light up and the hydraulic pump would act like it was working. I also noticed that if I left the planter up it would fall down in about an hour. Dealer A thought they should calibrate the levers and all would be right. So they took about a half hour and said the hydraulics would be working. I went back to the field and the green hydraulic icon came on again. So I took it to dealer A who replaced the fourth lever and said that should solve all the problems. Today I planted and the hydraulic cylinder icon never went on but the planter still will fall to the ground in an hour if left up.

Should I go back to dealer A and let them try again or should I go to dealer B and let them work on it? Has anyone had a problem like this? Dealer B is much better with hydraulics but three times as far from me. It's scary to go down the road and look in the mirror to see the field cultivator unfold. This tractor has been flawless so far but this is frustrating.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)