AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Is building a AG based Trading Room a good idea?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

marlincobb
Posted 5/21/2015 08:04 (#4583295 - in reply to #4580747)
Subject: RE: Is building a AG based Trading Room a good idea?

Hello Iknow,

No, we are not a broker or program trader, the room is a website, not unlike this site but more interactive in real time. I am just trying to feel out if there is a community of retail traders that would like to exchange ideas more interactive as related to ag products. Our success in the equity/index futures world has been in bringing access to the trading floor(s) CME and NYSE to small traders, access that at one time was exclusive to large clients and companies.

We are completely agnostic as far as brokers. The value to bring together traders in this sphere is as yet unknown, first I have to figure out if there is any interest, what that interest would be and what could I add of value. I have a personal interest and curiosity in this space as I find it more tangible the buying and selling indexes.

If you want to go to mrtopstep.com click on IM Pro, that might give you a better idea of what I do in the index trading space. We are mostly educational and social, we don't espouse a trading system, but the idea that trading as a collective is better than trading alone.

I hope I understood and answered your question.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)