AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Is building a AG based Trading Room a good idea?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

marlincobb
Posted 5/19/2015 06:49 (#4579332)
Subject: Is building a AG based Trading Room a good idea?

Hello AgTalk community.

With the close of the trading pits in Chicago, I have been tasked with building an online trading room from AG type traders (If that is even a group). For MrTopStep.com (MTS) I have built an active live trading room for active Index Futures and a little oil and gold trading, they are a mix of professional traders and part time traders. MTS was founded by Chicago S&P pit traders, and now some of the AG pit traders want the same. It is a very active room.

I have about 10 years experience with stock / etf / index futures traders. I have zero experience with this type of trading, which can be more hedge type trading than speculative? I have no idea how many trade, how long positions are held, why you trade. If you are interested in a room like that or have any advice for me like "what do you wish you had access to"? I would be appreciative. I am thinking about starting Mid JUNE and running 2 months open door to see if we can create a productive community.

If you are interested in participating or have advice, you can email me: [email protected] or leave a response here.

Thank you
Marlin

I

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)