AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Soybeans up 15 cents
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

emtbd1979
Posted 4/28/2015 19:12 (#4542893 - in reply to #4542869)
Subject: RE:PS: I think the higher soybean prices is just ....

west central illinois
429 - 4/28/2015 17:48

emtbd1979 - 4/28/2015 16:30

429 - 4/28/2015 14:11

mcfly - 4/28/2015 14:37

so basis can't go lower? i have a pretty good grasp, like once you price lower *caugh* i mean later, basis doesn't have to do the lifting cause you just gave up your ownership. but hey free price lower *dangit* later is free! yipee!

Never forget,it's not your fault,the cards are stacked against you they are all crooks.
DP is a scam they love to use.

Around here they don't force anyone to use dp,maybe it's different other places.....
oh is that right. Well I'll tell ya something. When the free DP is offered they need corn and need it now. But instead of raising basis they pull out the DP scam. Guys think its a good deal so X elevator or processor get the corn to fill the needs they are short and then guess what? If the market works up run the basis down so the ol free DP ain't free is it? The x elevator got the corn and it made then more money. It's a scam that a lot of guys don't see it for what it is. You want to sell corn or beans youre better with a basis contract. Then you still have a chance. But I guess I don't understand how it works and no it's not forced but the premiss of the scam is the same.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)