AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

SMS and prescriptions
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

torn
Posted 4/27/2015 11:52 (#4540655 - in reply to #4537676)
Subject: RE: SMS and prescriptions

roaming
00rooster - 4/25/2015 18:40
The current state of technology allows us to only run one prescription, but you can have multiple LAYERS to that single prescription. Each layer controls a single product. So you can VR multiple products off of one prescription, but each product needs its own layer, and ALL layers have the same boundaries....

Just for clarification - this is true for some controllers (i.e. FM-1000), but not for all. i.e. the Pro 700 can use different prescription files for each map layer. i.e. you can create two completely different single-layer prescriptions in the same field in SMS, export them both to the same Pro 700 display, and use both prescriptions simultaneously (i.e. one on left side of the planter, and one on the right.) Again, different displays may differ, but the Pro 700 can run up to 7 independent prescriptions at the same time. The FM-1000 can have up to 6 layers within a single prescription file, which accomplishes nearly the same thing, but is a different animal to manage on the desktop. I'm not sure about the Integra, 2630, Viper4, etc.

I don't know what display gemarsh is using.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)