AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

SMS advanced and dropbox
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

No soil disturbance
Posted 4/24/2015 09:56 (#4534978 - in reply to #4534292)
Subject: RE: SMS advanced and dropbox

Yeah, pretty much all the things I was worried about haha. A part of me still can't stand not trying but on the other hand I can't stand the thought of messing up something either. I save all of the data from operations in a folder as just raw data so if I messed up a project I could start from scratch and not lose too much but it wouldn't be very much fun. I have done it once and it took me forever to reload all of the operations in.

You also are doing exactly what I would do if I was starting my computer situtation from scratch. I have a pretty high functioning I7 desktop that runs SMS more effectively than my Surface Pro 2 that I have running an I5. If I did it all over again I would definitely get a big Surface Pro I7 and get a dock and forget about the desktop. I would do it now but the I5 just can't handle a ton of layering when I'm writing prescriptions or trying to overlay numerous harvest maps and do a percentage of yield summary and such. Thanks for the tips guys if I do it I will let you know how it works.

Aaron

Edited to add - It sounds like I have spoken with the same people at Agleader that you have. I have asked more than once in support calls if I could use dropbox and they pretty much refused to give me an answer. It was always a very vague answer, better safe than sorry though especially from their standpoint.

Edited by No soil disturbance 4/24/2015 09:58
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)