AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

charts Posted
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

jpartner
Posted 3/29/2015 17:35 (#4484871 - in reply to #4484802)
Subject: RE: jpartner

david ecpa - 3/29/2015 16:04 Just back from taking my grandson to the state finals in bowling. I will use the comments from Yogi to make this charting as simple as possible. I followed Brent Harris for some time a while back. His comments from Yogi are spot on, for me he gets into too many scenerios which makes it difficult to follow. My biggest contention is where is the "Top" - back in 2012? Until I can get that for sure then the decline from the 2012 high will lead to the confusion expressed by Brent. That top is a matter of less than 1 cent as I see it. I need to keep searching.

Thanks david. As a non EW follower, most of the stuff didn't makes sense to me, but I could follow enough of it to understand his targets were similar to ones that I would come up with via Andrews.  Again, all roads lead to the same place, just depends on how you get there. 

So what is the confusion with the 2012 highs?  I may have misled you and blu earlier to on my 504.  I wasn't sure what you were referring too (maybe still wrong) but I just created  a DEC only continuous chart back to 1960. It is something that I really hadn't thought of much.  But on that chart, ZCZ4 April top was 517.00.

As I studied the chart some, it flows nicely.  And appears to be completely trade-able. Price dances through the lines just like the would if it was a front month continuous.  Admittedly a little surprised...then again, I shouldn't be.  I have been developing the theory of the energy being passed through the spreads from what our resident basis guru has been saying.  This only confirms this theory further.  Not sure what fork blu was asking for, but here's the most recent pendulum.  Also, Pitt always talked about the retest of the broken TL coming at some point, and I agree with him.  I am pretty confident that the TL isn't just a TL but a center.  Using that concept, my concern is this formation is the often babbled about here center formation.   And this where my concern resides with low prices in to the next decade.  If we can't achieve the levels vertically, which we all hope we don't/cant, the other way to do it is on the "X" axis.  Either way, they both are gonna hurt, just one a whole lot longer than the other.  We need to meet Tara's 5.20 level to shorten the time element down, but I personally can't see it, but I am hopeful he is right, and I am wrong!!!  Otherwise, welcome to the late nineties price action with volatility contracting.

Edited by jpartner 3/29/2015 17:37

(zczconti weekly.png)

(ZCZw conti center.png)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments zczconti weekly.png (53KB - 177 downloads)
Attachments ZCZw conti center.png (51KB - 168 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)