AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Moderators
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Gary Lyon
Posted 2/28/2015 13:31 (#4420808 - in reply to #4420682)
Subject: RE: Moderators back to editing posts again??

Southeast Wyoming

badger@uw - 2/28/2015 11:19

If you have issues with enforcement, either inter-personally or as a matter of policy, I can email you a list of less moderated forums.  Your continued dissidence is not well received. 

So now I am a dissident?  Thank you very much, for confirmation of how you see those who would disagree with you.   

I have NO problem whatsoever with a WELL moderated forum.  The key word being "well'.  I helped with this forum for a number of years; I moderated with a heavy, but EVEN, hand when ACTUAL posting policy was violated, not just because someone had a difference of opinion.  I deleted posts both from the right and from the left.  I allowed posts with personal criticism of me to stand, to stand BOLDLY.  And yes there were many but I can take criticism, I can learn from it!  I do not need to hide it or cover it or modify it.

I walked away from the team when that policy enforcement was relaxed, relaxed because one political group was getting banned more than the other due to their lack of self control and civility and for their terrible language..  Yes, such behavior has became the norm for SOME on all sides of the arguments NOW.

The problems NAT is seeing now is entirely the result of relaxed "enforcement" of a posting policy which treated everyone the same, required civility, allowed discussion and even disagreement. The problem has compounded.   NAT has lost good people BECAUSE of poor enforcement of what was once a good poilcy.

I am surprised that my former BOA team members . . . well, let me just say that editing posts would not have been tolerated under that management team.

THIMK, sir THIMK 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)