AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Lost one of my best friends
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

a4t-1600
Posted 1/26/2015 21:31 (#4340922 - in reply to #4336335)
Subject: RE: Lost one of my best friends

Dearfield Co.
nosworc - 1/25/2015 08:31
hillfarmer - 1/25/2015 03:20
You are going to guarantee, that none of the evidence could have been "planted"??
I am out of the house a lot ,lot of things could happen that I would not know about ?!!

The county sherriffs dept. did a sting and posed as a 15 yo girl and got in a provocative texting situation . He went to meet said 15 yo in a parking lot,sexting for over an hour ,all the while knowing. It was a 15 yo. But really was county sheriffs dept.
His wife went through his computer and found he belonged to a sex club in town where you contact and hook up anytime.

To me this piece of info changes everything----------it appears no children were hurt in the elaborate production that law enforcement put on. I would be curious to see what his statements were on this. Locally the stings like this the women all started out being over 18 then it changes to a minor so far in that things were already out of control. I didn't like the TV show nor do I like these type of internet or phone chat busts. I would also be curious why he was targeted other than a sex club membership
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)