AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Bill Cosby
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Illinois Steve
Posted 11/21/2014 07:45 (#4191648 - in reply to #4191391)
Subject: RE: Bill Cosby

North Central Illinois
The last several that have come forward may very well be in it for the money. The last one admits to seeing him off and on for over a year after the incident. She later got $15,000 from him for her "pain". They are starting to come out of the woodwork now. I do think there is some substance to the claims of the women that came forward years ago and were ignored. At the very least Cosby has been exposed as a womanizer and possible rapist. I sincerely hope that he is not a rapist but there sure seems to be some question about that. His wholesome, good father image is gone even if he isn't a rapist. A wholesome, good father doesn't sleep with a dozen different women when married. Shame on you Bill Cosby.

There is a huge difference between and accusation and gossip. The folks on this board do not seem to be able to differentiate between the two. I'm guessing if your wife were assaulted and reported it along with the identity of her attacker, you wouldn't consider it gossip would you? Gossip is sitting around the shop, bar, coffee shop, or wherever and talking about who is sleeping with who or who drinks too much etc.. A woman reporting a potential crime is not gossip.

I have always liked Bill Cosby up until this surfaced. I agree with his conservative take on many social and political issues. I get the feeling the reason so many on this board are defending him is because of his conservative views. They seem like they would be much more willing to throw him under the bus if he were an outspoken liberal. Meantime in the name of always defending the conservative view they are tramping all over the right of victims of sexual assault. I mean some of the comments made in this thread regarding women and rape are disgusting. This story is not political but some here want to make it that way. Rape is not about being a liberal or a conservative.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)