AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Breaking news, criminal on the lose..........
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

paul the original
Posted 10/30/2014 08:28 (#4151849 - in reply to #4151811)
Subject: RE: Breaking news, criminal on the lose..........

southern MN
I'm not all excited about her leaving a wake of Ebola death behind her everywhere she breathes. I understand body fluids, pretty hard to spread, and on and on. The odds are very low she has it, extremely low. I get all that.

It wouldn't bother me if I were walking down one side of the street, and she was walking down the other. I would not go home and scrub myself with bleach inside and out.

But she has higher odds of having it than the next person on the street. Very very low, but - higher odds.

I always have a high regard for health care workers.

And even more for those that do volinteer work, and what she did was even extra so.

But now.

She seems to just want to thumb her nose at people, not give a dang about anyone else, not care at all about human fears, and not a knowledge the very very very small chance she actually could have caught it, as other health care workers have.

That bothers me.

It is the attitude. I thought health care workers cared, and she clearly is a very self-centered, uncaring person.

That is the part of her story that bothers me.

It tells me no, we can't rely upon or trust our health care workers, our volinteers. We can't take them at their word.

My fear caused by her is not of Ebola especially, it is a fear of uncaring people and their poor attitudes towards others.

Paul
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)