AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

For those you rooting for $2 corm and $6 beans.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 9/22/2014 07:36 (#4087224 - in reply to #4087205)
Subject: RE: Cousin It

Buxton ND
If your going to make a post like this have a balls to say "SAT",,,IF,,,its I your referring too or put a name/s on it.

First,off I've NEVER used those #'s above, IMO they are not realistic.
Second,NOT rooting for lower prices,,,the market is what it is.................
Third,I loved the high priced of 2011/2012 just as much as the next guy,but the JD salesman never has and NEVER will love me,I know the parts guys much better then the salesman....................
Fourth, I've been clear and blunt with my views on the markets. I've put my targets out on corn/wheat/beans AGAIN it is that it is..... The only time I "beat around bush" is trying to get someone curiosity up to learn...........
Fifth IDK what that is,but maybe we will all need a fifth by days end.........................................

Corn,,,still trying to like corn,just not working well,neither long or short. And so glad I have none in the field.
Beans,I've been reading weak,,,since last nights open its sfhadfhaetiuhaeigh weak. I am short beans on a hedgie @ 10.37,there's a reason for that price,one does have to look closely at the chart to find out WHY that was my price,I'm not telling anyone WHY............Look it up your self and LEARN.
Wheat long in da bin about 45ish%, Long KEZ @ 6.17 currently down .53 and lookin like I'm gonna get that carrot plus some KY Jelly.
Since I'm on a roll,,,,,,,,,,,,,I'm short LEZ @ 162.40 with a stop at 160 and there's signs this market is weak. NOTTTTTTT that I'm hoping for lower prices (it is what it what again) the livestock guys DESERVE EVERY BLANKING PENNY.......................................
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)