AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Crop Insurance - Show of Hands
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Illinois Steve
Posted 9/21/2014 06:56 (#4085186 - in reply to #4084923)
Subject: RE: Crop Insurance - Show of Hands

North Central Illinois
I think you need to calm down a little there Rupert. I asked the man or woman where they were from. No harm in that because it relates directly to the question of crop insurance. My last post to Stateline was nothing more than a little humor. Relax Francis. I haven't snitched or reported anything to anyone. The powers that be read these forums and don't need me to point something out to them. As far as me personally, I have behaved myself since I've been back under my own name with permission from the moderators.

And then there is you Rupert. Before you chastise me too much, perhaps you should examine your own contributions to NAT. I don't think I have ever seen a much more sarcastic, angry, and cynical poster on this site. Anytime I read something written by you it always amounts to you telling someone off, insulting them, or being otherwise rude. Lighten up dude! As far as I know you and I have never locked horns before so I'm not sure who urinated on your cornflakes this morning but you need to get over it. Good day sir.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)