AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

bale beds
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

JPT
Posted 9/17/2014 12:04 (#4079101 - in reply to #4077922)
Subject: RE: bale beds

Had a deweeze, it was good. Have had a hydra bed now since 93 and it is good also, can't say I've ever been in love with the controls, they get a little stiff in the winter if I don't oil them with ATF. They're ok though, I never lose my remote! :) If you are gonna be doing some serious hauling/feeding then you need engine driven hydraulics but just a bale here and there electric over hydraulic is fine and as far as I know Cannonball does not have engine driven hydraulics. I know guys that buy Cannonballs and put deweeze engine pumps on them though. Our Hydra bed is on a 93 dodge w350 and it is the ultimate feed truck I think but it will wear out some day. I been thinking on my next feed truck for 21 years and I think a deweeze with extendable arms and maybe a Ford truck. I have a 2004 3500 and 2001 ram 2500 for run around and am not sure how they would hold up in the slop with very few grease zerks. Our 93, you can grease every darn thing on it and push the water and mud out of the joint and be good to go the next day. If it's sloppy weather I will grease it a couple times a week. I still dream of finding another 93 dodge that's been in a garage somewhere ready for my next feed truck lol, the early 90's Fords were good too.

(167.JPG)

(198.JPG)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 167.JPG (126KB - 510 downloads)
Attachments 198.JPG (122KB - 549 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)