AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

refridgerators
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

KRM
Posted 8/22/2014 13:58 (#4032298 - in reply to #4031838)
Subject: RE: refridgerators

NC Kansas
I have found that making an appliance purchase is much like machinery... work with a dealer (store) you know and get the one that will service their own stuff. We are out in the sticks so to speak, and bought a fridge at Sears a few years ago and it gave us all kinds of trouble and the service for it sucked being 80 miles away. It was the, send out a tech... next week to diagnose...wait for part to show up...wait for tech to show back up and fix it routine, meanwhile you are out of properly working fridge for 10 days or more.

When we remodeled the kitchen I went to a locally owned appliance store about 40 miles away and they cut me a good deal on a GE package, fridge/range/microwave, that rivaled sears pricing and now the guy that sold me the stuff will show up himself and work on it if needed.

Not sure how old your current fridge is but get used to the idea of your new fridge lasting no more than 5 to 7 years. That's just the way things are made anymore, from TV's to washing machines to toasters.

Edited by KRM 8/22/2014 14:00
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)