AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

raven cruizer 2/scs440 question
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

MEC
Posted 7/23/2014 21:26 (#3982937 - in reply to #3981867)
Subject: RE: raven cruizer 2/scs440 question

I explored this on AT beginning in June this year and got great help from several members. Search for "painting individual sections with Cruizer" in precision forum starting in June.

The cable is #115-0172-054. Will work with 3.2 software. Earlier software and older SCS units apparently cant do this. There are also specific settings that have to be made in the data menu. The various posts cover all this.

Each section will be painted as if they were the same width and this was a problem for my use.

A series of numbered blocks will appear across the bottom of the Cruizer screen. The blocks will change colors depending on whether they are turned on.

Also, i was not sure how/where to line up for the next pass after one or more sections were turned off, particularly if it was actually a different width than the one next to it. I was not sure whether this would cause skips.

I think some of the higher end Raven units may paint sections in various widths.

I still have the cable in case i upgrade to a higher-end unit.

As for the tilt sensor, I dont have it and dont have autosteer so I can't comment on this.

Martin
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)