AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 7/13/14 To 7/19/14******
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 7/13/2014 07:50 (#3965341)
Subject: *****Weigh Ins For 7/13/14 To 7/19/14******

Good Sunday Morning. The start of a new week and half way through July already. Talking about the Polar Vortex for here in WI yet with cooler temps for July at least. I certainly don't mind it, but I know the crops would like some warmer weather.

How are you all handling the summer parties? We went to our 4th graduation party yesterday. We took our grandson along and there were lots of kids there, so this grandma was nervously following him around as it was a country setting with a few animals and things for Eli to get into, and following the other kids I know Eli would do whatever they were doing. I guess that is how they learn, but this grandma just doesn't want him to get hurt on our watch. So I was a little busy to eat too much, but of course I did have time to grab a dessert bar or two. Then next weekend is a family reunion and the land owner's snowmobile chicken BBQ. I guess the only thing I can suggest is portion control. So hard to just say no all the time.

Dave didn't weigh in this morning, guess he doesn't want to face the scale after his week in Canada. No, actually Eli was still sleeping yet, and he didn't want to wake him. Me, I gained back the half pound I lost last week. Frustrating but can't give up.

I hope you had a good week and if not, just keep trying. If you had a losing week, tell us what you did.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)