AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Logging/mapping Raven 750 Product 3 w/SiteMate
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 7/25/2006 10:50 (#29689 - in reply to #29643)
Subject: More

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
Gary - I have the Raven Cable Schematic in front of me. I am assuming that you are using the 115-0159-561 cable from the 750. This is the large cable that has the 104 Pin connector to the 750 and splits many ways.

The product end splits into three 22 Pin connectors. The "Black" branch handles Products 1 & 2. The "Brown" branch handles Products 3 & 4. The "Blue" branch handles Product 5.

The wire that you want to tap onto for Product 3 Enable is labelled "AN" where it goes into the Raven console. It should be gray in color. There may be other gray wires in the harness also.

Raven uses Gray for Product 1 Enable, Gray/White for Product 2 Enable, Gray (again) for Product 3 Enable, Gray/White (again) for Product 3 Enable, and Gray (one more time) for Product 5 enable in the 561 cable.

However, if you are using a 115-0159-570 Rogator Special cable then the wire will be Gray/White and of course it must connect to the "AN" pin on the console.

The bottom line is to test the new attachment point and make sure it does go to Pin AN on the 104 Pin connector. Pin AN is the one that goes to 12V when Product 3 is being applied.

Edited by tedbear 7/25/2006 10:52
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)