AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

chopper nightmare
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

bushton4
Posted 4/28/2014 07:49 (#3840862 - in reply to #3840676)
Subject: RE: chopper nightmare

their nightmare is just begininning. The first problem, they bought a Krone, Second problem they bought a used Krone with no warranty. Most of the time the cheapest price tag has the most expensive cost, they are gonna learn this lesson very well with this rig. Insure it and pray for a fire.
The dealer is not going to take it back, he has a signed P.O, the money and the machine has been delivered. The dealers was so glad to get that thing off the lot I bet they were doing cart wheels when it left. It is a used piece of equipment, unless it is specified in the P.O. of what needs to be done before final payment and delivery, your guys just learned a lesson. College is not the only place that it cost's money to learn things, the real world is a hell of lot more expensive. Had a neighbor buy a 2388 and over paid for it by $30K+ from a large KS CIH dealer, I asked why he paid so much more. Cuz they said they would send it thru the shop before it was delivered. I pinned him down on what he thought that meant. "The dealer will replace all the parts that are not ready to go to the field" was his response. yeah right, they opened one door up drove it in, it didnt leak anything out and the seprerator engaged, they drove it out the other door, it has officially been "thru the shop".
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)