AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Integra 5.2 -2014 Planting Gremlins
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

IState
Posted 4/23/2014 13:13 (#3832111)
Subject: Integra 5.2 -2014 Planting Gremlins

Central Iowa
Been running an Integra for 3 years now with Sure vacs/seed tube monitoring. Upgraded to ver 5.2 this spring and added a hydraulic drive. Have had numerous gremlins this year including

1) "lost" my singulation/seed spacing/skips/doubles screen as shown below--would only show population. Called AG Leader....recommendation was to shutdown and start back up. Didn't want to loose any info so waited to finish field. Works again

2) "Painted" areas lost after shutdown for night. In the past I could shut the monitor down and start up the next day and painted areas would be there so that my row shutoffs worked properly. So far when I shut down with out suspending operation I lose everything. Is "suspending" operations required every time?

3) Row shutoffs in corners - I the past I could rely on row shutoffs to work properly in the corners of the fields and would leave it on all the time. So far this year, the corners have been a mess with the shutoffs staying off(not planting) when the display shows the corner is clearly unplanted.

Just wondering if others see any issues this year or not? There was a reason I did not upgrade my version in 2013....had everything dialed in from 2012 and didn't want to lose anything.

(20140422_144824.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 20140422_144824.jpg (62KB - 84 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)