AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Bin Painting
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

rodrod5
Posted 3/17/2014 20:48 (#3759907 - in reply to #3759856)
Subject: RE: Bin Painting

Lubbock, Texas
I love these bin painter stories they are always so crazy

drunken guys doing amazing highwire acts while covered from head to toe (and especially in the face) in paint

the guys all with the same name.......3 generations of the same families all coming through for decades all with the same name and no Jr or III or anything else

different versions of the same names.........three rotations of guys stopping through all obviously together, but acting like the competition

showing up to work specifically when told not to

painting anything that moves including pets and livestock

amazing ways in chemistry and science to cheapen paint and make it last much longer than it should per gallon

the worst most ragged crew somehow doing the best job (rare and always a head scratcher for the lucky winner of the bin paint lotto that year)

I realize they are gypsies, but they don't seem quite as bad as the asphalt guys or the home improvement or chip seal guys that just make your blood boil with those stories at least the bin paint guys usually manage to get paint on all the bins from top to bottom (and lots of other stuff) and it holds up almost to the point of matching the price paid usually

but I always look forward to these threads and of course hope that all that take up the "services" win the bin paint lotto instead of getting gypsied
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)