AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

New Holland Telehandler
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

DanofWI
Posted 2/26/2014 11:55 (#3717987 - in reply to #3716172)
Subject: RE: New Holland Telehandler

I have an lm435a as well. almost 9000hrs on it. To date parts have been a hyd hose here and there. Muffler(recall) and its broke again. Tie rod ends (fluid in all 4 tires) The rear axle pivot bushing. < They have a poly bushing in them with the grease zerk on the bottom, it should be on the top where the weight and wear and tear is. I am less than happy with the plastic fenders but from a mechanical stand they are good machines. Mine gets put in the heated shop when its cold out. The things I would look at is the big pivot pin for boom by rear of cab and the shims for the front stage of the boom. These shims can be adjusted to take slop out of the front but if they no longer have adjustment to them they are a project to replace. Check your tie rod ends also I would check over the fuel filter housing to make sure it hasn't ever come loose and rested on the injection lines. It should be a great machine for you. After having owned 2 telehandlers I would never go back to an industrial loader.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)