AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

2000 hagie sts 12 problems?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Fingers77
Posted 6/17/2013 06:29 (#3159243 - in reply to #3158899)
Subject: Re: 2000 hagie sts 12 problems?

We have #8. We were told by our Hagie guru that the hydraulics are just not up to the challenge of running autosteer. norac either. Not enough flow. What others have said about the sub frame needing the gussets are true. If that one has survived this long it probably has the gusset. Under the cab where the legs attach to the main frame. The biggest drawback I can see is that none were made the same at that time so the wiring is a little different on each. Ours came with the books, and we have never had any major wiring issues.

We have about 2500 hours on ours now and have had no major problems. The booms are still solid with no welding. The leg bushings do wear out, but they can be greased regular ally to prolong life. We replaced a few two years ago.

The machine may be old, but it still works well for us. We are having a little problems with the wheels doing a split when in soft ground loaded, but a steering motor Might solve that. That's about the biggest problem we are having now.

My email is in my profile, I can give you the number of our Hagie mechanic that knows lots about all years and would be able to give you more insight than me.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)