AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

cole sibley....chart update
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

jpartner
Posted 12/6/2012 16:51 (#2736517 - in reply to #2736383)
Subject: RE: cattle weekly energy

Hi Maydel,

Yep, you are correct, time will tell...... So....let's examine TIME a bit further......  :->

Sir Issaac Newton's third law states:  "For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction."  Dr. Andrews took that information and applied to his knowledge of the markets, and gave us median line sets....a subset of which is the AR set.   Remember, median lines not only project price, but also TIME. So, I loaded my weekly Cattle chart which contained data back to the early 2000's, and applied AR sets on every upswing.  These charts are not curve fitted, I didn't guess, and they are all drawn the same.  I spend alot of time hammering on market structure.....and this is why.  The weekly charts are beautiful to draw on..the noise is eliminated, and it makes it "easy", especially in hindsight.  Not going to spend alot of time on each chart, but look closely at the lines, where they were drawn from, and what they projected.....  And to think that many of our higher education facitlites in the country teach that markets are random. The last few charts, I overlayed forks for another perspective as to what is going on.  The last one is current, and might be a bit premature on the last anchor....time will tell how it turns out, but, I'll bet on Dr. Andrews anyday.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)