AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

NH3 Danger different video
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

Ray (ecks)
Posted 11/19/2012 21:19 (#2706631 - in reply to #2706495)
Subject: RE: NH3 Danger different video

Don't know about IL requirements but we got ours from a place in KC called Zink Safety, was recently bought out by a larger company. Not sure about the rating. At the time we got them my Dad got mad because he thought city folks would think it was too dangerous to use. We get new cartridges every couple years.

For me I figured if something happened and a hose broke spraying u in the face I if you had goggles on the first thing you would do is suck in a big breath and have it in your lungs. With a full face at least you could still breath. Maybe not a lot safer but I still felt better with it on. How long it's rated for wont matter because if you have a bad enough spill it's going to start burning things and you had better be headed up wind.

I don't spend much time on you tube. I saw that one this morning while looking at a link that Mike posted on Facebook, it was the same one posted on this page below. I am sorry if it was a repeat and staged, but I think everyone needs to be more aware of safety issues.

I am more worried about the other driver than what I am doing. Was a witness to a big rear end accident in the lane beside me about a year ago, that still plays in my mind. Right outside my window when it happened. Big traffic slow down and someone whipped to the left because I was going slower and popped right into the back of a suburban that was there.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)