AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Tea Cup and Handle Chart Formation?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

frytownfarmer
Posted 11/13/2012 11:44 (#2694803 - in reply to #2694761)
Subject: Re: Tea Cup and Handle Chart Formation?

Frytown, Iowa

some questions to ask yourself... if you buy stocks or contracts will you sell too soon? trying to trade the daily/weekly movements? then buy physical...

if you buy physical will you get attached to it to where when a top sets in and its getting obvious the top is in as the price comes crashing through support lines.... will you hold on to your physical instead of taking profit? then buy stocks...

if your weakness is both then split your purchase... half physical and half stocks... some physical places to buy are kitco,apmex and tulving... some stocks are SLW, SLV, AGQ, HL,ect... you probably know them all as well...

some things to think about going forward... we have the shopping season just around the corner... bernanke speaks in december and we have the fiscal cliff talks all over the news... i have my own thoughts on how this will play out however i think its all so minor to where we are headed i dont think i want to get caught up with the "small trades"

i still wonder why we havent hit the support line yet... i dont know if we will trade sideways into it or if this market is more bullish than i think and trades up from here? un easy feeling about that.... 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)