AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Tea Cup and Handle Chart Formation?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

frytownfarmer
Posted 11/13/2012 10:52 (#2694736 - in reply to #2694711)
Subject: RE: Tea Cup and Handle Chart Formation?

Frytown, Iowa

There is a link to investopedia explaining the cup and handle in this link ... someone had asked your very question in that thread...

silver is showing EVERY bullish signal in the market... the only thing it has yet to do is bounce off its support line...

i believe we will see the top in the right head and shoulder formation in the dollar index around early december.... meaning that in december i believe we will have the start of a real good run in silver...

i was going to post this in a new thread but i will just post it here as i dont think many people will care... i think JC penny stock is going to be very over sold very soon and will be a great buy... it falling off a cliff but this close to black friday and the major shopping earnings i think it will make new long term support and a good chance to turn around... for what its worth... but im much more confident in precious metals...

im really really thinking of selling soybeans for silver as the soy/silver chart is extremely bullish for silver to out perform soybeans in the next 6-8 months...

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)