AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

center pivot price
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

150pilot
Posted 8/24/2012 09:06 (#2555988 - in reply to #2555379)
Subject: Re: center pivot price

New London, Wisconsin
Just did. The first is a longer system and likely did not include the towable package.

The first one is a Zimmatic Z tech 6 5/8 pipe 870 footer with 4 201 foot spans and a 66 foot overhang with end gun. $46,186.27 BUT that was with this months rebates (in a drought year?) of $800 per span, AND I would set it up myself and pour my own pad. No wiring or underground pipe, just pivot with a field vision panel as an upgrade from standard. It included a Nelson R3000 low pressure sprinkler pkg

The second is a smaller set up. A Reinke minigator. 659 footer, this has the 4 1/2 inch pipe and is 4 spans of 156' with a 32' overhang and SR100 end gun. 6" pivot base, std panel, Senninger plastic impacts (not what I wanted) auto stop, base and end tower lights, low pressure shut down, lightning arrestor, 11.0x22.5 retread tires, galv rims and tubes, 40:1 gears, delivered and set up WITH a concrete pad $33,200.00. Like the other this is just the pivot, no piping, well stuff, or electrical. The quote was supposed to be for a towable but it does not specifically say that it is. $650 rebate per span in the quoted price.

Both quotes are from the past week.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)