AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

its a..........
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Alberta Farmer
Posted 7/21/2012 13:15 (#2498235 - in reply to #2498194)
Subject: Re: its a..........

West Central Alberta Coldest, wettest edge

Thanks for the links MT and Deerefarmer.  very interesting reading.  Why is it that some guy posting for free on an internet forums predicts the weather years in advance and he is right on, while the high payed government employees we rely on can't get it right half a day in advance?  Or maybe MT and Astromet are the same person?  That would explain the weather prediction abilities of MT?  

I especially like this reply from Astromet:

The major problem in preparation has been the 'man-made global warming' mania and rampant ideology in climate science that have wasted nearly 30 years of preparation by missing the bigger picture of global cooling I've forecasted is just over the horizon.

There isn't much time to prepare for global cooling and by the time this new solar-forced climate regime sets in, it will be too late because of the lies and ideological mechanizations of climatologists who cannot forecast.

These years ahead - 2012-2017 overall - will be warmer than normal. I'm sure that the AGW ideologues will continue to blame humanity for it, but they've got a very big surprise coming when global cooling officially starts later this decade.  

Like most cycles, especially markets, by the time the cycle is apparent, it is nearly over, it was in the late 70's that global cooling was all the buzz, now at the end of the warming cycle, it is global warming that gets all the attention( and money) the "experts" should get back onto the global cooling bandwagon by about the 2040's by that pattern.

Perhaps this previous thread about climate bears some further thought after reading his predictions?

http://talk.newagtalk.com/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=316925#M2470037  

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)