AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What does a guy have to do, just throw the money in the air???
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

money
Posted 6/1/2012 06:57 (#2408666 - in reply to #2408601)
Subject: I have the answer to your question!!!!

east of indianapolis
Ok here is what I think is going on as I was in the equipment sales for about 6 years. First answer is equipment sales people are making way too much money now due to the strong market. They have their sugar daddy accounts that but 5 tractors two combines a sprayer 2 planters and their wife a new mower and gator or such, and they may have 5 or 6 of these guys. So they have a guy (which is you ) that probably hasn't bought much new equipment over the years call and want a smaller piece and they really don;t want to waste their time to only make a few dollars in commission. Sad but true. Wait for the farming economy to get tough, of which we all know will never happen with high corn and rent ( hahaha yeh sure I'm being a smart a$$) and when this happens you will be bugged to death over a powerwasher or lawnmower. I can remember ( only 4 years ago) I worked at a CIH dealer sold Kubota also would be sitting in office and some guy would come in and want to take 3 hours talking about a 35 hp kubota of which was a big purchase for him and I would have a guy waiting to talk about a new combine would drive me crazy. Good luck and hang in there.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)