AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Are users set to abandon Android?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

McCartman
Posted 10/2/2011 22:08 (#1988565 - in reply to #1988496)
Subject: Re: Are users set to abandon Android?

torn - So? It's life. People need to take responsibility for their decisions/actions. We were all newbies once. Newbies learn. Not to get on a tangential rant, but good grief. We're grown adults. We don't need babysitters. 

I agree to a point - but the typical user out there would rather not have the problems. Too bad they don't have the forethought or the knowledge to know what they are getting themselves into with their cheap freebie green robot phones.

torn - Huh? Because Apple clearly thinks it saved the world with the iPhone and because many consumers think it's a good device, and because the iPhone's music player is essentially an iPod, which has a dead-simple UI, suddenly I want an iPhone? Sorry - you can't get there from here. I own an iPod Nano (received as a gift) and I really like it. My wife owns an iPod Touch, and she loves it. I have no major problems with it, but I don't see a need for it either. As for an iPhone, I have no need or desire, and have enough practical and philosophical issues with it and with Apple that even if it would be the best fit for me (whatever that means), I would avoid it just on principle.

It was a joke. Chill out, before that vein in your forehead pops.  ;)

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)