AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

RTX recievers?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tincup975
Posted 8/22/2011 20:07 (#1924932 - in reply to #1924417)
Subject: Re: RTX recievers?

Let me ask this question....and not trying to be a smartass. Do you still own the first computer you ever bought?? Technology is technology and is evolving faster than anyone can imagine. We need to accept it and go with a company that you think will have the best product and product support or dealer support. In our area that is Trimble. I am not saying that Trimble is the best just simply that it works out for our operation. I know that this hasn't helped you at all, just wanted to give you my opinion and I have sat and thought about this a lot because I am in the same situation that you are and have decided to go with Trimble products on all of our new Case IH equipment. I know that they have the new Pro 700, but it just isn't up to what the FM1000 or FMX can do. You can buy the FM1000 or FMX and choose not to unlock all of the capabilities to make it more reasonable. Good luck bleedred it is not an easy answer right now dealing with Case equipment. IMO they need to get their technology straight. IMO let TRIMBLE take care of it!!!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)