AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

RTX recievers?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

softtail
Posted 8/22/2011 12:01 (#1924417 - in reply to #1924361)
Subject: Re: RTX recievers?

SWMN
Is it any different than case building in the fold on the new planters to force you to buy a pro 600 or anyone else building in combine functions in a 2630 or in a intelliview or 600/700? I don't think its really a poor decision but more of a marketing decision. All companies do it. For the record im not happy about it either. what about all the guys with a insight and autopilot. As a dealer do you think i like telling them that they cant get rtx with there existing reciever either. Is it solely trimbles fault? I don't think the consumer will really ever know who was at fault more and it doesn't really matter anymore. What if deere had come out with rtx but wouldnt work in any of there existing recievers, would that be ok with everyone? Course i suppose that would be OK because its green and it comes from the satellites that they invented too or at least own. Sorry for the rant guys but it gets old hearing about this over and over again. If your not happy buy what you you think is best, you are writing the check in the end.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)