AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Online Store for Precision Ag
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

caseihfarmer
Posted 8/22/2011 23:42 (#1925491 - in reply to #1922858)
Subject: RE: Online Store for Precision Ag

East Central, Nebraska
I like where you are going with it. I wish you sold agleader equiptment. I used to know of another site years ago but they just stopped updating it. I am looking forward to using it when you get the bugs worked out. Local dealers are important but sometimes your local dealer is too busy to support you or the farmers knowledge of what exactly of what he needs somewhat surpasses their local dealer and they just want to make the purchase of these items simple. I have been working with a dealer that gives me a way better deal that anyone else but with no support, which is fine with me. It is agleader equiptment and they will awnser your calls and point you in the right direction if you need it. I dont know if i would make that step with trimble stuff if it is a big ticket, complicated to set up item. But the fact that you have the ez steer brackets, ez steer systems, ez guides. I think it is a great website to have. I am looking forward to using it, next time I need a precision device, that is of course if you can compete in price.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)