AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Wireless range extender...AyrStone Free Range Internet
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

bmoffitt
Posted 8/18/2011 12:16 (#1918164 - in reply to #1916119)
Subject: Re: Wireless range extender...AyrStone Free Range Internet

Ron-

I am VERY disappointed to hear of your experience and have spoken with our customer service reps this morning about it. This is the precise antithesis of what we are trying to do: our reps are paid (and paid pretty well) to spend time with you and help you understand anything about the system our webpage does not. Their instructions are to spend whatever time necessary to ensure you understand the products, before or after you purchase.

We are still small and growing, and I expect some mistakes along the way, but we now have thousands of happy customers across the U.S. and Canada. Our primary means of advertising is word-of-mouth, so our reputation is really our greatest asset. Obviously, anything that hurts that reputation gets my personal attention, so I am very grateful that you shared your experience so we can rectify it as quickly as possible.

Please accept our apologies and hope that the product will perform up to your expectations. I'd be grateful if you would continue to talk about your experience with the AyrMesh Hub either here, on our Facebook page, to us at info"at"ayrstone"dot"com, or some combination of all three.

Thanks,

Bill Moffitt
President, Ayrstone Productivity
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)