AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

intellislope vs. AGPS at Hefty
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

rca
Posted 8/5/2011 15:39 (#1897131 - in reply to #1896729)
Subject: Re: intellislope vs. AGPS at Hefty

ts79, farmers like Jdplowboy are the reason I dont put my info on here. They twist words to make me look bad. Ive never once said farmers are stupid. My grandparents, uncles, father in law and all my friends are farmers. I love farmers. If i gave my info out, a potential customer could ask around town about me. JDPLOWBOY chimes in that RCA says on agtalk that all farmers are stupid don't hire him. I could lose a potential customer. I dont post on here looking for more work and I not trying to sell anything. I find it hard to believe you didnt know about the field day being the leader in drainage.
If you were at the field day you would've had a chance to see Brady run a new Wolfe. I've bought 3 wolfes in 4 yrs and Brady came out and ran the plow and showed us how to run it. Brady is excellent to work with. I guess If I want to discuss tiling with you I will have to go to a farm show, weird huh?

I could care less if a farmer buys a welding shop plow go for it. But when they try to hire away my hired help because they dont know anything about tile and run around the country side that they are going to run me out of business, I GET VERY PISSED OFF! This has happened to me 3 times in the past 12 months. TS79 I look forward to seeing you at the annual LICA meeting in Des Moines in january. I'll even buy you a beer. No excuses not to be there.

Edited by rca 8/5/2011 15:41
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)