AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

intellislope vs. AGPS at Hefty
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

BigCAT79
Posted 7/26/2011 11:29 (#1880565 - in reply to #1880322)
Subject: Re: intellislope vs. AGPS at Hefty

Intellislope doesn't charge any type of yearly maintanence/support fee and has no reason too.

Remote support isn't needed, its so simple to run and navigate that if the question/problem cannot be answered/fixed over the phone then having remote support would unlikely solve anything either. Also who wants another monthly payment for a wireless air card.

Paying for tech support has always been a joke to me, someone sells you the product then wants to charge you in order to help you use it. Just doesn't seem right to me.

When I buy a new combine I don't get charged for the combine clinic in the summer to refresh my memory and to cover new features, some concept here if you ask me..

I'm not sure what the software assurance is, if you have a computer failure I would sure hope you could get the software loaded back on the replacement and not have to buy new. Nothing on their website about it so who knows.

Glad to hear they had a good showing at the Hefty clinic, just my two cents from another happy intellislope user!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)