AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

So who had problems with your Precision Planting ?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

iafarmerken
Posted 5/27/2011 09:03 (#1794306 - in reply to #1794237)
Subject: Re: So who had problems with your Precision Planting ?

Western Iowa
What shop? Whos he work for ....JD? I'm not yelling just wondering. I run a 20/20, esets, airforce, cleansweep, rowflow. I had my share of problems also this spring. I had 2 down pressure pins fail, had to reboot 3 times over 2200 acres to clear a confused sensor or RUM.... They over nited the pins to me and they were always available by phone to walk me through any problems that I have had. The farmers that you are hearing about sound like the type that just call the tech if everything isn't perfect. They wait for help to arrive then wine and cry about the POS that they have to plant with. I love to trouble shoot my own stuff when I can....besides PP is just a phone call away. Over the past 4 years I have called them 12-15 times and I bet they had me going in an average of 5 minutes.....for free! There will always be an occasional problem that cant be fixed by phone but I havent seen it. Also they keep a ticket and learn from your feed back when you fix a problem.....so the next person with the same problem get to benefit from your situation. Don't believe what you hear and beware of other peoples motives. It's a dog eat dog industry. Trust, yet verify I always say. Good luck.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)